Microsoft Office Suite
Photocopy and Fax Services
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) – If you request a book that we do not have in our system this service allows us to borrow books from other libraries around the United States and check them out to you.
- Books (for all ages)
- Reference materials, such as science fair, term paper, Shakespeare, Black History, and Mississippiana.
- Books on tapes (CD, cassette)
- Children’s Books (Featuring award winning titles, classics, and current popular publications)
- Children’s Kit (book with audiotape)
- Donated Paperbacks
- Income Tax Forms: Federal & state
- Large Print Books
- Local newspapers
- Local Genealogy & History
Memorial Books: Occasionally, patrons or non-patrons donate books or money to the Library System for purchase of books to be placed in honor of someone.
Youth outreach programming is provided by the library’s Youth Services Librarian, Ryda Worthy. The services include:
- Storytimes for children in daycares, preschools, public and private school facilities, and homeschool groups.
- Book discussions and custom educational presentations for elementary and high school facilities.
- Books and other thematic unit materials provided to daycares, preschools, public schools, and homeschool groups.
- Career presentations for secondary and vocational facilities.
For more information, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Services to Blind and Handicapped
Summer Reading Programs (at all branches)[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]